Sunday 16 February 2014

Grey & Pink Flowers

I really like pink and grey together, and looked at a whole bunch of grey polishes online before buying Dorien Grey (that is the correct spelling on the bottle).  I can't say that it was exactly the grey I was looking for as it tends to lean ever so slightly green in certain light, but it still looked pretty against the pink.

Polishes:
Sally Hansen - Dorien Grey
OPI - Mod About You
China Glaze Fairy Dust

Stamping Plate:
MoYou London - Pro Collection 10


1 comment:

  1. OK I just got a little mini bottle of that China Glaze Fairy Dust and I am happy to see it looks much better over polish than just swatched lol. I was like I dont get the hype but now seeing it on your nails its very pretty. Love the colors you picked. I am a sucker for gray polish of any kind. OK that and silver. And umm blue. Ok and purple but for sure pink and well anyways you get the point lol. Thanks for sharing!! (hugs) =0]

    ReplyDelete