Saturday 9 May 2015

Candy Flakes Lollipop

This is a super bright pink polish by Dance Legend from their Candy Flakes Collection, called "Lollipop".  I tried this polish sometime last year on it's own, and though I did manage to get it opaque, it was 3-4 very messy coats, and I wasn't too impressed with the finished effect or amount of clean up!

This time, I used it as a topper over Barry M's "Dragonfruit" and it was much easier to work with.  I added a matte topcoat and liked it a whole lot better too.  The flakies are in shades of gold, orange and almost red depending on the light.


After wearing this for a day, I decided to stamp over it using Dashica Big SDP - X.  I think I prefer it without the stamping, but you never know until you try something out :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment